Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, moisture-resistant, 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable: Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit: Built for full range of motion
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productCougGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeWarm! Great Fit!Dec 5, 2019
Warm! Great look and Great Fit!
- Yes, I recommend this productRarely ReviewsGenderHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice jacket, good fit.Dec 1, 2019
It's hard to tell what size will fit when shopping online. This jacket fits me well - not baggy, good length in the body and sleeves. I bought a Large Tall. I wear 35x34 pants and a 17x37 dress shirt. 6'4, 210lbs. Hope that helps with picking a size.
- Yes, I recommend this productBonesGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Jacket!Nov 27, 2019
Love this jacket. Fits great, very warm and keeps the wind out. Should be great for midwestern winters.
- Asked Nov 7, 2019 by1 answerQ: I recently ordered this jacket and it was called th stormdown jacket, but now on he website it just says down, does this jacket have the stormdown feature or is it just regular down?A:This jacket no longer has StormDown and is now made with a Responsible Down Sourced (RDS) certified 800 fill power down.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT