Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, moisture-resistant, 800 fill Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable: Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit: Built for full range of motion
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productIslanderGender MaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood buyDec 11, 2019
Comfortable, light and exactly what we expected.
- Yes, I recommend this productCO_Bound_TSGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Fantastic warmth to weight ratio, very packableCons Fabric is a bit easy to tearFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat alone or paired with the Sandstone soft shellDec 11, 2019
I live in the mountains of Colorado, and this is my daily do everything jacket: walking, hiking, around town, watching youth hockey, skiing. I just recently paired this with the Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket for a very cold 14 degree ski day, and it was a fantastic combination. I thought it might be too warm, but the 800 fill down breathed well. I was just toasty comfortable all day.
- Yes, I recommend this productGregCGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBetter than expectedDec 8, 2019
Bought in a XXL tall. Sleeve length is perfect- cannot tell you how many jackets I have tried that were 'talls' and they didn't have the necessary sleeve length- this one does. Great warmth from a surprisingly lightweight coat. Highly recommended.
- Asked Nov 7, 2019 by1 answerQ: I recently ordered this jacket and it was called th stormdown jacket, but now on he website it just says down, does this jacket have the stormdown feature or is it just regular down?A:This jacket no longer has StormDown and is now made with a Responsible Down Sourced (RDS) certified 800 fill power down.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT