- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMinnesota TarzanGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for mild winterJan 7, 2021
We live in Minnesota, it cannot handel Minnesota winter, but really comfortable and warm , I can easily walk outside for 1 hour just with t shirt under this jacket when tem is between 25 and above, very comfortable, good quality,I am 5 ten and 195lbs, Large is perfect size for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productBeach SambaGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWonderful JacketNov 28, 2020
Beautiful jacket, well-made very comfortable, love the medium indigo color
- Yes, I recommend this productkarasmatikGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type PlusActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBest Value Puffy on MarketApr 6, 2020
The EB Downlight is the best value in down puffy jackets on the market. While the fit and finish is terrific, it performs equally well. The nylon shell offers a lot of durability while keeping the jacket ultra compressible. I am a shorter, stockier guy and I struggle to find a jacket that provides a good fit. This jacket hits the mark perfectly for me. Not too long in the hem or sleeves, a little extra room in the chest, with a nice taper toward the waist. Can comfortably wear with a fleece underneath or with just a baselayer. Layers well under a shell for harsher winter conditions as well. Fleece lined hand pockets give the jacket a feel of luxury. You would have to spend a lot more to get more out of a down puffy. A+ by Eddie Bauer!