Downlight® StormDown® Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- Super DWR
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, moisture-resistant, 800 fill StormDown® insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill StormDown: Retains its loft in wet weather
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable: Stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit: Built for full range of motion
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productFrank | Verified userGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketJun 22, 2019
Extremely warm and great for all outdoor events.
- Yes, I recommend this productBill | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect fit and very warmMay 8, 2019
This is the 2nd one that I bought this year as the first one fit so well.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoe | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeperfectApr 10, 2019