- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCharlesGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsgreat jacketMar 5, 2021
Great fit over both sweaters and fleeces
- Yes, I recommend this productMackGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type PlusActivityPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsNice jacketMar 5, 2021
Great jacket. Lightweight, warm, looks good. I bought it for hiking and backpacking, but it's quickly become my go-to winter jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productMarcGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTerrific outer wearMar 5, 2021
Terrific outer protection when artic wind blow. Activity with this jacket is what it's all about.