- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNOCOZGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsDOWNLIGHT JACKETApr 12, 2021
I purchased this jacket online early in 2021. It fits good, is very lightweight and at the same time, warm on cold days(-5 to 10 degrees F) with some under-layering. My coat had a fabric tear near the zipper which affected zipper operation. I returned it to the local EB store where I received great customer service. I was offered a full refund or a replacement which I chose. So far, I am happy with the coat and based on experiences with other EB products expect it will provide good service for many years.
- Yes, I recommend this productBuyerbroGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, QualityConsQualityMar 28, 2021
Always in fashion
- Yes, I recommend this productTimoteoGenderHeight 5'9"TypeActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEddie Bauer' products rock!!Mar 27, 2021
Always an Eddie Bauer fan. Love the quality and definite climate normalizer.