- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsPerfect fit - nice detailsJun 16, 2021
A very comfortable jacket with just enough extra space for a little layering. I could easily put this over a vest or fleece without it becoming too tight, but on its own, it's still a comfortable fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productKostiukGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI like itMay 12, 2021
Been wearing this coat for several years and love it. I had a thread coming undone so they exchanged it for me. Great service.
- Yes, I recommend this productJim sometime called Jazz playerGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsvery light weight but very warmMay 6, 2021
use on chilly days, great for riding in the car when traveling, like the light weight warm feeling