- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port let you bring your music to the mountains
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets are tricot-lined and set behind down for added warmth
- Packable—jacket stows easily in left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- High-Mobility Sleeve and Shoulder Fit—built for full range of motion
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Down Fill Weight: 131.16g
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productParis LoverGenderHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsA Well Designed JacketJul 15, 2021
This is the sixth Downlight Jacket/Vest I have purchased during the past five years. The quality and comfort is exceptional.
- Yes, I recommend this productJeffGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, FitConsPerfect fit - nice detailsJun 16, 2021
A very comfortable jacket with just enough extra space for a little layering. I could easily put this over a vest or fleece without it becoming too tight, but on its own, it's still a comfortable fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productKostiukGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI like itMay 12, 2021
Been wearing this coat for several years and love it. I had a thread coming undone so they exchanged it for me. Great service.