- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
- Packs Into Pocket
Our premium alpine down vest, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, 800 fill insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port—bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets—set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Easy packability—stuffs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Weight: 10.9 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckarooGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeFavorite vest !!!Mar 9, 2020
This is a very comfortable vest and it will keep you warm. It can be used as a mid layer underneath a heavy coat. It is very good looking too.
- Yes, I recommend this productBigggtommyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMens downlight stormdown vestFeb 18, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productlive in ShorelineGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelight and warmJan 13, 2020
Be the first to ask a question.