- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
- Packs Into Pocket
Our premium alpine down vest, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, 800 fill insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Easy packability: Stuffs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productBigggtommyGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMens downlight stormdown vestFeb 18, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productlive in ShorelineGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargelight and warmJan 13, 2020
- Yes, I recommend this productHawg WildGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat purchase.Jan 9, 2020
Be the first to ask a question.