- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Packs Into Pocket
Our premium alpine down vest, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, 800 fill insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
- Windproof 50% recycled 20D Ripstop Polyester Shell: StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets: Set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Easy packability: Stuffs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productOutDoor LouGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight, Warm, and Moisture Resistant...Apr 17, 2019
Always loved Down, but when damp it was Not Fun. This Moisture Resistant Down is a great advantage!! A Light, Warm, Vest...
- Yes, I recommend this productSkbass88Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeAwesome BestMar 27, 2019
Great looking and fitting vest. Warm, blocks the wind, and breathes at the same time.
- Yes, I recommend this productGord - long time Eddie customerGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is largeFit:SmallLargeExcellent and light down vestMar 6, 2019
Great layer to wear outside in winter and around the house. Very light, doesn't restrict movement.
Be the first to ask a question.