- First Ascent
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Recycled Materials
- Packs Into Pocket
Our premium alpine down vest, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, 800 fill insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Windproof 100% recycled 20D ripstop polyester shell
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- Adjustable drawcord waist dials in the fit
- Chest pocket with media port—bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-lined zip hand pockets—set behind the down for maximum warmth
- Easy packability—stuffs into left hand pocket that has carabiner clip-in loop
- Length, Reg Medium: 27.5" | Weight: 10.9 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productPitGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDown vestApr 12, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productBMAGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat VestApr 3, 2021
Great vest for everyday wear but can also be used for activity such as hiking and biking.
- Yes, I recommend this productMARKGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent vest and great valueMar 14, 2021
This vest checks all the boxes.... quality down fill and good quantity, technical and durable material, strong and sturdy zippers along with soft to the touch pocket-lining.