IgniteLite Reversible Vest
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
The ultimate packable ultralight is two insulated vests in one. Windproof Pertex® ripstop polyester shell and lining. Reverses from dark, low-profile color to bright, high-visibility color. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation is 55% recycled, and highly compressible, so vest packs down into interior chest pocket for easy transport. Designed as the "action side," the bright face has a single chest pocket but no hand pockets because these would be inaccessible when wearing a pack with hip belt. Reducing the pockets on this side also helps keep overall weight to a minimum and ensures exceptional, low-bulk packability.
- Lightweight, Windproof Shell and Lining: Durable, 1 oz 20D Pertex® ripstop polyester
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Zip Hand Pockets on Dark Side: Keep hands warm, essentials secure
- Packs Into Interior Zip Chest Pocket: Includes carabiner clip-in loop
- Fit Dialed for Active Comfort: Excellent mobility and range of motion
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit from inside pocket
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this producttom10iGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat!!Oct 15, 2018
Very nice product; will use in Bolivia at night when we visit the mountains and high deserts.
- Yes, I recommend this productAwCGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Didn't even remember it was on, Warm.ConsFitness meter label is smallFit:SmallLargeGreat vest! Exactly what I wanted and needed.Jun 29, 2018
Purchased to replace a vest I lost. Kept me warm and comfortable. I haven't had it long enough to see if the insides fall out after wear. Overall very happy with purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat Light VestApr 17, 2018
This vest was a great extra layer for cool camping mornings (mid 40's) on a recent bikepacking trip in Big Bend National Park. Size Large from EB normally fits me perfectly, but to ensure this vest was comfortably snug over a base layer and wasn't too bulky under a wind jacket, I found that size Medium was the best option for me (6'1", 185lbs). It stuffs into a smaller chest pocket for easy packing. I'm very pleased with this purchase.