Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tech Pocket
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 28.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJaviGender MaleHeight 6'0"TypeActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat purchaseJan 31, 2020
Great product. Fits true to size. Used for skiing in Colorado and it kept me warm in temps as low as 20 degrees. Flexible fit. Would recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productGAMomGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect All Weather JacketJan 30, 2020
I bought this jacket for my 20-year-old son who works outside and spends a lot of time waiting at stops for public transportation. When he tried it on, he actually HUGGED me...spontaneously, with no prompting! He said it was exactly what he needed -- enough pockets for everything he carries with him to work, lightweight so that he complete his work tasks comfortably while wearing it, a tight-fitting hood that prevents rain from reaching his eyes and ears, and rain repellent so he stays dry. He actually used the word PERFECT. Thanks, Eddie Bauer, for keeping my kid warm! And for the HUG too! :-)
- Yes, I recommend this productEuuusiGender FemaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketJan 29, 2020
Good value on sale. Looks great with the matching fleece! I've been wearing it for cross country skiing. Wished it had pit zips.
Be the first to ask a question.