Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tech Pocket
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 28.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this product72TwentyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Breathable back panel, Durable, Ease of movement, Generous fit, Oversized hoodCons Not waterproofFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePhenominalJun 9, 2020
I absolutely love this jacket. The fit and cut is perfect for allowing a little extra room and ease of movement. I also appreciate that the sleeves are long enough so that they don't creep when reaching above your head. The collar when zipped up is roomy enough to cover your face in the wind and is not restrictive. The material is fairly wind proof, though I would not say it is fully windproof. Roomy pockets. I use this as my primary ski shell over layers in the winter unless it is so cold that I go with a down parka instead. In the spring, summer, and fall months it is my everyday jacket unless it is raining heavily. It looks great, is highly functional, and is of great quality and design that lasts.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoe D.Gender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Breathability, Wind ResistanceConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeExactly What I'd Been Searching For!May 26, 2020
I had been searching for a long time for an affordable windbreaker style jacket that didn't have the "plastic" liner on the inside for rain since those always make me super sweaty. I love this jacket!
- Yes, I recommend this productJimGender MaleHeight 6'2"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove my new jacketMar 1, 2020
Love my new jacket and with your discounts, my Eddie Bauer Adventure card and military discount I can't go wrong.
Be the first to ask a question.