Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 28.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 8% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
- Yes, I recommend this productEric jacket | Verified userGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery good jacketApr 11, 2019
Love the jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productHOCKEYMAN52 | Verified userGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeULTIMATE JACKETMar 20, 2019
I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS JACKET IT HAS EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS I LOVE IT ITS WARM ,COMFORTABLE JUST A GREAT PRODUCT
- Yes, I recommend this productskbike | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Excellent material, Great overall fitCons Large cuffsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeTerrific lighter softshellJan 9, 2019
Impressed with this Jacket. I love the fit. This is more of an athletic fit in the body compared to other eddie jackets(Stormdown hoody). Everything about this jacket seems quality including material, stitching, zippers. For the sale price this jacket cannot be beat. The only thing I dislike are the larger than normal sleeves. I am not a big fan of Velcro cuffs and these are so large that the material overlaps a lot when snugged on the wrist. I can see how some people might need this if using over gloves but I don't like alot of bulk at the sleeve. Looks fine though but if I could change anything it would be smaller cuffs. Other than that not much to complain about. I cannot speak to the waterprooofness of the shoulders, hood and upper body but I expect the level wouldn't be that high since the material is still softshell and seems very similar to the body, back and underarms only slightly thicker. This was a selling point for me but I didn't buy for waterproofness exclusively. Overall highly recommend.