Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tech Pocket
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Average length: Reg 28.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 8% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
- Big toeGender MaleHeight 6'4"TypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAbsolutely love this jacketOct 6, 2019
Absolutely love it
- Yes, I recommend this productMeemaGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketAug 7, 2019
My husband needed a rainproof jacket for an up coming trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productEric jacketGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery good jacketApr 11, 2019
Love the jacket