Sandstone Shield Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Tech Pocket
Enhanced weather protection for climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry skiing. Hybrid soft shell construction features 8.4-oz Flexion 4-way stretch waterproof/breathable polyester/spandex at hood, shoulders, front body, and upper sleeves. Classic Sandstone nylon/spandex/polyester at side body, under sleeves, and upper back for maximum maneuverability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood: Great fit with or without helmet
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs: Trim, snag-free lines
- Drawcord adjustable waist: Dialed in fit seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket: Media port for music
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Medium: Reg 28.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex shell A: 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester shell B
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDreGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsOne Of The Best Softshells You Can BuyMar 12, 2021
This is a GREAT looking well made versatile Softshell. It's highly windproof/water resistant with a DWR ( durable water repellent ) treatment that breathes very well. The two-timed color scheme, sporty styling along with the premium Softshell material gives the jacket a upscale look, feel and performance. The jacket repels rain almost as well as a hardshell. Fabrics are soft and comfortable and resist wrinkling and looking worn down. You have 3 big pockets and a fully adjustable hood that cinches down beautifully to block out wind and rain. What more do you need? The only downside to my jacket was the very weak velcro at the wrist cuffs. Eddie we need STRONGER velcro please. Other than that this is one of the BEST Softshells you can buy for the 💰
- Yes, I recommend this productBradleyGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit,Feb 14, 2021
nice style too
- Yes, I recommend this product72TwentyGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Breathable back panel, Durable, Ease of movement, Generous fit, Oversized hoodCons Not waterproofFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargePhenominalJun 9, 2020
I absolutely love this jacket. The fit and cut is perfect for allowing a little extra room and ease of movement. I also appreciate that the sleeves are long enough so that they don't creep when reaching above your head. The collar when zipped up is roomy enough to cover your face in the wind and is not restrictive. The material is fairly wind proof, though I would not say it is fully windproof. Roomy pockets. I use this as my primary ski shell over layers in the winter unless it is so cold that I go with a down parka instead. In the spring, summer, and fall months it is my everyday jacket unless it is raining heavily. It looks great, is highly functional, and is of great quality and design that lasts.