Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 34"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDreGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeStretch-y pants! Who'd a thunk?Jan 31, 2020
This is a comfortable and functional pant for some winter adventures. I've been using this item for winter bike riding and X-country skiing. The stretch is invaluable and the little hook on the front of the leg opening keeps the pants against your leg. The cargo pockets have internal pockets for my iPhone and wallet and even some loose change should I want to stop for a coffee. I have been using the merino wool underwear as my base layer and a thicker undergarment in colder weather. They offer a reasonable amount of wind resistance. They are a technical pant, so unless your office is athletically fashionable, these pants are fir the outdoors or beers with friends.
- Yes, I recommend this productTodGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat pants, so I bought another pair.Jan 31, 2020
Great pants, great value for the features. They feel that they will be very durable, they need to be as I am out every weekend hiking summer and winter. Good fit over a base layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productDan ChristenGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice pantsJan 26, 2020
Nice pants! Used them for snowshoeing last wknd and was very impressed. Fit great, comfortable, and impervious to snow. Didn't even need gaiters for the first time ever because of the handy gusset at the end of the pants. Highly recommend, especially on sale
Be the first to ask a question.