Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 34"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGood qualityOct 26, 2018
Good quality pant good looking pant, fits well, would buy a second pair
- Yes, I recommend this productEddie Bauer FanGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight Weight Winter PantsOct 25, 2018
Great looking light weight slim winter pants. I'm 5' 7" 155 lbs and the medium fits me well. The length was a little long for my short legs but my wife figured how to hem it without touching the zippers at the bottom. Bought and returned some serious snow pants because they were too warm for where I'm going. Because the material feels so good (little heavier than my other travel pants), slim but not skinny and stretchy for comfort- I bought a second pair. Can,t wait to put them to the test in a couple of months.
- Yes, I recommend this productJohnny IGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityClimbingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargepro guide pantsOct 14, 2018
Your service is excellent as well as the quality of your clothing