Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 709 0955
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 34"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex