Guide Pro Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Guide-built soft shell pants for alpine climbing, mountaineering, and hiking. Rugged Flexion stretch fabric of nylon/spandex is highly weather-resistant and breathable. Multiple secure zip pockets provide ample storage. Articulated knees and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
NOTE: This style was previously called the Austera Pants.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- 6.1-oz 90D Flexion Soft Shell Fabric: Superior flexibility, durability, and breathability
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Secure Zip Thigh Pockets: Discreet bellows construction for low-profile storage
- Secure Zip Hand Pockets: Easy access to essentials
- Gusseted Zip Cuffs: Fit over a wide range of boot styles
- Metal Cuff Grommets and Lace Hooks: Secure cuffs to keep out snow and debris
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Tall 34"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Favorite Short-Sleeve V-Neck T-ShirtRegular Price$25.00-$28.00Sale Price$19.99 - $21.99
- Men's Legend Wash Pro Short-Sleeve T-Shirt - ClassicRegular Price$25.00-$31.00Sale Price$21.99
- Women's Favorite Short-Sleeve Crewneck T-ShirtRegular Price$25.00-$28.00Sale Price$19.99 - $21.99
- Women's Favorite Long-Sleeve Crewneck T-ShirtRegular Price$30.00-$35.00Sale Price$12.99 - $24.99
- Women's Guide Pro PantsRegular Price$80.00-$90.00Sale Price$60.00 - $67.50
- Men's Guide Pro Alpine Stretch PantsRegular Price$159.00-$179.00Sale Price$119.25 - $134.25
- Women's Guide Pro 2.0 Alpine PantsRegular Price$159.00-$179.00Sale Price$119.25 - $134.25
- Men's Sandstone Shield Hooded JacketRegular Price$179.00-$199.00Sale Price$134.25 - $149.25
- Men's Guide Pro Lined PantsRegular Price$99.00Sale Price$74.25
- Men's Guide Pro PantsRegular Price$80.00-$90.00
- Yes, I recommend this productAKTEFGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat pantsNov 6, 2021
Perfect everyday wear for fall/winter in Alaska.
- Yes, I recommend this productBartGender MaleHeight 6'7"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite pantsMar 9, 2021
Love these pants for hiking/mountaineering, or even wearing casually. As a geologist they don't look out of place at the office either. Hard to find great outdoorsy pants for a guy my size (6'7"), the talls fit me perfect. Less wear and tear than I expected after a year or so of moderate use. I'd buy another pair or two if they're back in stock, esp during a sale
- Yes, I recommend this productMihailGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityPros ComfortConsgood outer layerFeb 13, 2021