Peak XV Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- DWR Down
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
Guide built down jacket for high-altitude mountaineering and other activities in extreme-cold conditions. Lightweight, super-durable shell is waterproof/breathable ripstop polyester. Insulated with high-loft Premium Down. Interior mesh pockets for gloves or goggles. Drawcord waist and adjustable cuffs seal out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 Fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- I-Beam baffle construction eliminates cold spots and maintains even down distribution
- Insulated, helmet-compatible hood—high collar shelters face from cold and wind
- Multiple internal and external pockets—hand pockets are tricot-lined for warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 29.5" | Weight: 41.6 oz | Down Fill Weight: 11.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- ZefGender MaleHeightType TallActivityHikingProsConsGreat jacket and speedy shipmnetDec 22, 2020
Great design, very warm, and reliable sizing.
- Yes, I recommend this productHikerGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsPeak xv down jacketNov 28, 2020
Warmest coat I have ever owned
- Yes, I recommend this productMan not coldGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityOtherPros ComfortConsAmazing warmth at half the price of competitionNov 7, 2020
Amazing warmth at half the price of the competition. I bring out this coat when it is 10° or below. Have never felt cold in this coat. Perfect for shoveling snow when it is cold. Fit is big and puffy but don't really care when it is that cold out. Neighbors are back in their house while I'm still outside working or playing in the snow.
- Asked Nov 14, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is the hood removable?A:No, the hood is not removable.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 25, 2019 by1 answerQ: Hi , I have a question to ask, which down is used in this jacket, Peak XV Down Jacket, duck or goose ? ThanksA:This jacket uses 800 FP RDS-certified goose down.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 22, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the neck to bottom edge length on the large and XL?A:The center back length from neck to bottom hem in a L is 30 inches and in an XL it is 30.5 inches.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT