- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
Guide built down jacket for high-altitude mountaineering and other activities in extreme-cold conditions. Lightweight, super-durable shell is waterproof/breathable ripstop polyester. Insulated with high-loft Premium Down. Interior mesh pockets for gloves or goggles. Drawcord waist and adjustable cuffs seal out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 792 0999
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 Fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- I-Beam baffle construction eliminates cold spots and maintains even down distribution
- Insulated, helmet-compatible hood—high collar shelters face from cold and wind
- Multiple internal and external pockets—hand pockets are tricot-lined for warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 29.5" | Weight: 41.6 oz | Down Fill Weight: 11.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% ripstop polyester