Peak XV Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- DWR Down
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
Guide built down jacket for high-altitude mountaineering and other activities in extreme-cold conditions. Lightweight, super-durable shell is waterproof/breathable ripstop polyester. Insulated with high-loft Premium Down. Interior mesh pockets for gloves or goggles. Drawcord waist and adjustable cuffs seal out cold.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 800 Fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment—learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- I-Beam baffle construction eliminates cold spots and maintains even down distribution
- Insulated, helmet-compatible hood—high collar shelters face from cold and wind
- Multiple internal and external pockets—hand pockets are tricot-lined for warmth
- Length, Reg Medium: 29.5" | Weight: 41.6 oz | Down Fill Weight: 11.1 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% ripstop polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEngineerbruceGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsJacket to keep you warmFeb 25, 2021
Eddie Bauer is the only one who makes a down jacket with a tough cordura exterior.
- Yes, I recommend this productKIRILLGenderHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsYesFeb 11, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productChrisRGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsAwesomeFeb 10, 2021
I live at 8000 ft in Colorado and this is perfect for cold nights. I do not ever get cold in this. I will also ski in it on very cold days. I cannot imagine a warmer jacket. Sure, its bulky, but who cares. This thing is WARM.