IgniteLite Reversible Jacket
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Go lean and green. Windproof Pertex® ripstop shell and lining are made with recycled polyester. PrimaLoft® Gold Eco insulation is 55% recycled, and highly compressible, so jacket packs down into interior chest pocket for easy transport. Reversible design lets you choose from two contrasting colors, one quilted, one smooth-finished. The smooth "action side" has a single chest pocket but no hand pockets because these would be inaccessible when wearing a pack with hip belt. Reducing the pockets on this side also helps keep overall weight to a minimum and ensures exceptional, low-bulk packability.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight, Windproof Shell and Lining: Durable, 1 oz 20D Pertex® recycled ripstop polyester
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- 60g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation: Keeps you warm even in wet conditions. Made with 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Reversible Design: Switch from low-profile to high-visibility color
- Zip Hand Pockets on Quilted Side: Keep hands warm, essentials secure
- Packs Into Interior Zip Chest Pocket: Includes carabiner clip-in loop
- Fit Dialed for Active Comfort: Excellent mobility and range of motion
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit from inside pocket
- Elastic Binding at Cuffs: Seals in heat, seals out cold
- Average length: Reg 27.5": Tall 29.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDustinGenderHeightTypeActivitySnowboardingProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat synthetic midlayerMar 24, 2019
Good quality synthetic midlayer. I use it under a waterproof shell for mountaineering and backcountry skiing, or when taking a break while hiking. It breathes better than my down layers, but is not as thick or warm (which is exactly why I bought it). It does have a slightly boxy fit with wide sleeves, I'm 5'10" 165lbs athletic build and the medium fits slightly large, so I tend to grab my other puff jackets for around town. In summary, good mid layer that breathes well for a great sale price as long as you don't mind the fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productAshGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery goodFeb 24, 2019
Perfect jacket lightweight and stylish
- Yes, I recommend this productpatagoniac57Gender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLightweight High Quality JacketJan 25, 2019
I am really impressed with the quality of Eddie Bauer clothes. All of my other jackets are from large brands like North Face, Patagonia, Kuhl, Marmot, Mountain Hardwear. The quality of stitching and the fit and finish of Eddie Bauer rivals the other brands, and in some cases is better. Because this jacket is reversible, it means that both sides of the jacket have to be nicely finished to look good. The addition of the non quilted side means that there is a extra layer of fabric on that side of the jacket. On the non-quilted side, there are no hand pockets, but you gain a chest zip pocket with is also the stuff sack. The Pertex fabric is slightly silkier than my other similar jackets. This jacket is comparable to the Patagonia Nanopuff and North Face Thermoball. The North Face Thermoball small is oversized, the Nanopuff is undersized, and the Ignitelight is just right. On the quilted side, there are three logos, Eddie Bauer on the chest, Ascent on the bicep, and Pertex on the sleeve, which is too much branding. The jacket is very thin and compressible. The list price of this jacket is comparable to other similar jackets, but the sale prices are a bargain. Highly recommended.