BC Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Impervious to cold, unfazed by wet, this down jacket is built to perform at altitude in the worst conditions. Windproof mini-ripstop polyester shell features our WeatherEdge® Pro technology for superior waterproof/breathable protection. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge Pro Technology: 2.8 oz 30D mini ripstop polyester with laminate rated waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- 800 Fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Handwarmer Pockets: Set behind down for maximum warmth
- Full-Length Venting Zips: Maximum temperature control
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds essentials
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Shave ounces by eliminating need for zip covers
- 3-Point, Adjustable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Provides warmth, protection, and unobstructed vision
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit, seals out cold
- Sleeves and Shoulders Cut for Action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Internal Chest Pocket with Media Port: Take your music to the mountains
- Two internal Mesh Stash Pockets: Ideal for goggles and gloves
- Average length: Reg 31": Tall 33"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% recycled polyester lining
READ MORE REVIEWS
- AAGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSo warm and so lightDec 12, 2019
Very warm and very light at same time. True to fit. I have a microtherm 2.0 size medium and it fits snug. This is size large and it's noy snug like the medium, as it should be. A down coat should not fit the same way a down sweater does. I could wear my microtherm under the downlight jacket, not that I'd need to. It's awesome.
- Yes, I recommend this productabtariqGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat product and valueDec 10, 2019
I bought three of these for all of the male members of the family and it is a super jacket. It is slightly loose as large size and the medium was a bit snug, but it practically makes sense to wear a layer with this jacket. Over all, we are happy with it for two years now.
- Yes, I recommend this productMoosegetterGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery good choiceDec 4, 2019
Very warm, have not seen rain since i bought it. A keeper.
Be the first to ask a question.