BC Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Impervious to cold, unfazed by wet, this down jacket is built to perform at altitude in the worst conditions. Windproof mini-ripstop polyester shell features our WeatherEdge® Pro technology for superior waterproof/breathable protection. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge Pro Technology: 2.8 oz 30D mini ripstop polyester with laminate rated waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- 800 Fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Handwarmer Pockets: Set behind down for maximum warmth
- Full-Length Venting Zips: Maximum temperature control
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds essentials
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Shave ounces by eliminating need for zip covers
- 3-Point, Adjustable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Provides warmth, protection, and unobstructed vision
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit, seals out cold
- Sleeves and Shoulders Cut for Action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Internal Chest Pocket with Media Port: Take your music to the mountains
- Two internal Mesh Stash Pockets: Ideal for goggles and gloves
- Average length: Reg 31": Tall 33"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% recycled polyester lining
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productthomasGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityGiftProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegood productMay 6, 2019
lightweight, comfortable and warm,good quality
- Yes, I recommend this productDaveGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for all around winter-coat wear!Mar 14, 2019
I got this coat not for the backcountry, but for urban and around-town wear. I travel extensively in Europe for business and having a warm, dry coat with proven backcountry features (waterproof zippers, pit zips, great full hood, drop back, etc), but that is conservative fashion-wise is great. I have the black coat, which fits well in the Euro business scene. My only design nit is that the main front zipper is only one-way. Given the length of the coat, it'd be nice to be able to unzip it a few inches from the bottom to facilitate getting into my pants pockets without having to hike up a bunchy coat. But that's really a nit--no big deal. I love everything else about this coat. I got it on 50% off sale, so the price was reasonable. Would I buy it at full price? Yes, I think I would, knowing how well it performs.
- Yes, I recommend this productAawhiteGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat JacketMar 13, 2019
Great jacket. Very warm for the weight. Great pockets inside and outside. Hood hits well.
Be the first to ask a question.