BC Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Impervious to cold, unfazed by wet, this down jacket is built to perform at altitude in the worst conditions. Windproof mini-ripstop polyester shell features our WeatherEdge® Pro technology for superior waterproof/breathable protection. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge Pro Technology: 2.8 oz 30D mini ripstop polyester with laminate rated waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- 800 Fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Handwarmer Pockets: Set behind down for maximum warmth
- Full-Length Venting Zips: Maximum temperature control
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds essentials
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Shave ounces by eliminating need for zip covers
- 3-Point, Adjustable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Provides warmth, protection, and unobstructed vision
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit, seals out cold
- Sleeves and Shoulders Cut for Action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Internal Chest Pocket with Media Port: Take your music to the mountains
- Two internal Mesh Stash Pockets: Ideal for goggles and gloves
- Average length: Reg 31": Tall 33"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% recycled polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckarooGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat winter coat !!!Mar 7, 2020
This is a nice jacket, the real deal ! You cannot go wrong with this jacket. You will stay warm and there is room to layer underneath. It is very comfortable and good looking. It will be one of my first jackets to pick out of the closet on a cold winter day. You won't be disappointed !
- Yes, I recommend this productPABGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExceeded my expectations! Warm, lightweight, stylishly slimJan 12, 2020
Eddie Bauer has not disappointed! The only downside is the deplorable customer service from the Philippines. Those women cannot speak or understand English, and know not how to spell or do arithmetic!
- Yes, I recommend this productsusanGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLooks goodDec 14, 2019
It's a Christmas gift, so I hope it fits and he likes it.