BC Downlight® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
Impervious to cold, unfazed by wet, this down jacket is built to perform at altitude in the worst conditions. Windproof mini-ripstop polyester shell features our WeatherEdge® Pro technology for superior waterproof/breathable protection. Insulated with super high-loft 800 fill Premium Goose Down.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
# i88 709 0728
- 2-Layer WeatherEdge Pro Technology: 2.8 oz 30D mini ripstop polyester with laminate rated waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Trackmydown supply information on garment: Learn where your down comes from and what makes premium down premium
- 800 Fill Premium Goose Down: Maximum warmth, minimum weight
- Handwarmer Pockets: Set behind down for maximum warmth
- Full-Length Venting Zips: Maximum temperature control
- Secure Zip Chest Pocket: Holds essentials
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Shave ounces by eliminating need for zip covers
- 3-Point, Adjustable, Helmet-Compatible Hood: Provides warmth, protection, and unobstructed vision
- Drawcord Waist: Adjusts fit, seals out cold
- Sleeves and Shoulders Cut for Action: Enhances mobility and range of motion
- Internal Chest Pocket with Media Port: Take your music to the mountains
- Two internal Mesh Stash Pockets: Ideal for goggles and gloves
- Average length: Reg 31": Tall 33"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% recycled polyester lining