Sandstone Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Built by our guide team for high-output activities from alpine and rock climbing to trail running and cross training. Ultralight Flexion four-way stretch performance shell of nylon/spandex/polyester offers superior flexibility and breathability, and is wind- and water-resistant.
- Flexion Ultralight 4-Way Stretch Performance Shell: Highly breathable. Ultra-flexible. Weather-shedding
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple, streamlined design: Nothing bulky. Nothing overbuilt
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Provides great fit, seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-Lined Upper Windbreak and Collar: Cuts chill, eliminates abrasion
- Reflective Detailing On Back Shoulder: Provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Zip-close hand pockets: Stow items securely
- Average length: Reg 27.5": Tall 29.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 5.3-oz, 90 x 90-denier double-weave 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productmountainriderGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros breathable, durableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeamazingJan 5, 2020
Amazing. Great for around town, cycling, hiking, yard work, etc. No insulation so you won't overheat when moving. Breathes like cotton. Nearly wind proof. Does not flap in the wind like superlight fabrics. Extremely tough fabric will last for decades of *normal* use. I prefer black or blue, but you may like the contrasting stitching.
- Yes, I recommend this productPAMGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMen's sandstone soft shell jacketNov 18, 2019
Ordered 2 light weight jackets. One in Ascent Blue. One in Storm. With slight amount of stretch, contrast detailing & sufficient-size zippered pockets, they are keepers, especially using clearance prices & rewards. Perfect length for 5'8".
- Man on a bikeGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type TallActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGreat active jacketOct 29, 2019
This jacket fit well but was a little big in the body. I've been wearing it on 14 mile bike commutes in Boston and it's been great. It even kept me pretty dry and warm in a light drizzle without getting steamy but I wouldn't trust it in full rain.
Be the first to ask a question.