Sandstone Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Built by our guide team for high-output activities from alpine and rock climbing to trail running and cross training. Ultralight Flexion four-way stretch performance shell of nylon/spandex/polyester offers superior flexibility and breathability, and is wind- and water-resistant.
- Flexion Ultralight 4-Way Stretch Performance Shell: Highly breathable. Ultra-flexible. Weather-shedding
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple, streamlined design: Nothing bulky. Nothing overbuilt
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Provides great fit, seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-Lined Upper Windbreak and Collar: Cuts chill, eliminates abrasion
- Reflective Detailing On Back Shoulder: Provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Zip-close hand pockets: Stow items securely
- Average length: Reg 27.5": Tall 29.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 5.3-oz, 90 x 90-denier double-weave 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productOzGender MaleHeight 6'6"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat jacketSep 2, 2019
Great looking jacket
- Yes, I recommend this productMark OGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat fall jacket.Sep 2, 2019
I love this Jacket style. I have 4 different colors. It's great for early fall when the temps drop into the 60's. It has a comfortable feel to it, not scratchy like some jackets can feel. It's lightweight and not bulky.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreaGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect jacketAug 12, 2019
I love this jacket! I ordered it for my boyfriend and it fits him perfectly. I like the feeling of it, he can use a hoodie with the jacket if it's a little chilly out.