Sandstone Soft Shell Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
Built by our guide team for high-output activities from alpine and rock climbing to trail running and cross training. Ultralight Flexion four-way stretch performance shell of nylon/spandex/polyester offers superior flexibility and breathability, and is wind- and water-resistant.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Flexion Ultralight 4-Way Stretch Performance Shell: Highly breathable. Ultra-flexible. Weather-shedding
- StormRepel® DWR Finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- Simple, streamlined design: Nothing bulky. Nothing overbuilt
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Provides great fit, seals out drafts
- Secure zip chest pocket with media port: Bring your music to the mountains
- Tricot-Lined Upper Windbreak and Collar: Cuts chill, eliminates abrasion
- Reflective Detailing On Back Shoulder: Provides visibility in low-light conditions
- Zip-close hand pockets: Stow items securely
- Average length: Reg 27.5": Tall 29.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 5.3-oz, 90 x 90-denier double-weave 78% nylon/12% spandex/10% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEBGender MaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSandstone Soft Shell JacketJul 10, 2021
Great jacket, I own other sandstone jackets also, very impressed with the line.
- Yes, I recommend this productmountainriderGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros breathable, durableConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeamazingJan 5, 2020
Amazing. Great for around town, cycling, hiking, yard work, etc. No insulation so you won't overheat when moving. Breathes like cotton. Nearly wind proof. Does not flap in the wind like superlight fabrics. Extremely tough fabric will last for decades of *normal* use. I prefer black or blue, but you may like the contrasting stitching.
- Yes, I recommend this productJerryGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy FavoriteNov 25, 2019
Unless the weather is really cold, this is the jacket I grab. I actually have four now, for work and home. Crazy light and the stretch makes it crazy comfortable. Super packable for a flight. If it's really cold, then no, not the garment, but other than than it's great.