EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGemGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsVery comportable and warm.Jan 12, 2021
I bought this last year a medium size.But sadly with this pandemic Covid-19 i lost lots of weight.And i tried to used it again and i look like a scarescrow.But still i love it.
- Yes, I recommend this productHappy in EdmontonGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Coat!!Jan 2, 2021
The light weight and no bulk is great for shopping. You can add a fleece for colder temperatures. The hood is comfortable. A couple more pockets would be nice. I have a heavier EB parka for really cold weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productTonkaMomGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeWarmth without feathers!Mar 15, 2020
I was looking for a jacket like this. I love the warmth and packability of down jackets and vests, however, I get frustrated when feather puff out of my jacket. Maybe it's just me, but when you are having a conversation with someone and a feather puffs out and floats by, it's distracting! This jacket eliminates that. Thank you for making it.