EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
- Tech Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productTall GirlGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove itJan 25, 2020
Love love love
- Yes, I recommend this productCherrycolaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight but warm!Jan 18, 2020
I am very happy with my choice. It seemed expensive, but I waited until I could get it on sale. One big plus is that it doesn't leave down on my clothes and this is an important feature for me. It is light but windproof. The hood fits well. It is ideal for active winter sports or walking.
- Yes, I recommend this productPegGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice CoatJan 12, 2020
A very comfortable, soft fabric. My XL is looser fit than the model, which may make it less warm as air can come up. Love the hood that stays up even in pretty good wind here in the midwest.