EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
- Tech Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productGrandma | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for meMar 11, 2019
I can't believe how light weight this parka is!!! It's perfect. I like it better than my puffy down jacket. I like how it folds down and easily fits into my backpack. I love that it's long enough to cover my tush. I can layer for added warmth when needed.
- Yes, I recommend this productNan | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy favorite coat!Feb 9, 2019
I purchased this coat and waited for cold weather before reviewing. I live in Wisconsin and the cold has hit! I like to dress in layers and find this coat to be very warm for such a light coat. Such a treat to run errands, or take a long dog walk in the cold with a lightweight coat. Wearing the hood really seals out the cold. Nice length, it keeps my hips and back warm. Also works well in wet snowfalls, moisture is repelled. So far the best coat I ever bought!
- Yes, I recommend this productcspeck | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSUPER HAPPY WITH THIS COATJan 1, 2019
OK so I read all the reviews and thank goodness didn't see those before I caught this coat on sale in the store! If I had, I would not have purchased it - but am SUPER HAPPY with this coat - it kept me warm while walking in New England at night, in the middle of December... Perhaps I had the right layers on beneath (warm layers like wool, polyester) but I have absolutely NO complaints about this coat - and I love that there is no quilting, and it squishes up super small when I travel. Only con - I could use a little more room in the bottom half, but that's more a figure flaw than a coat flaw LOL