EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMom of FiveGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsDeceptively lightNov 12, 2021
As the days become colder, I needed a coat that was warm and that I could fold up to fit into my locker-box at work. This light-weight coat checked both boxes. It is exactly what I wanted in a coat before the brutal winter weather begins.
- Yes, I recommend this productSistaDoctaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingly light and warmNov 2, 2021
Incredibly lightweight and comfortable. It feels like I don't have a coat on at all but when I step outside into the blustery weather here in Michigan, I know I have on a very warm coat indeed. It is an exceptional piece of clothing and I highly recommend it.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight but Warm! I'm very happy!Oct 29, 2021
Very comfortable and warm!