EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkyokoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft, warm, and stylishMay 19, 2021
Love this coat - different from most packable down coats we see everywhere
- Yes, I recommend this productSharksGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsKept me warm!May 17, 2021
This coat kept me warm on a very very cold windy day at the Oregon coast which is pretty remarkable as I usually have trouble keeping warm. I had on a couple of thiner layers underneath. The coat fits well and is stylish and.....it was a great value as I got it on sale! I really love this coat and it is so thin you can easily pack this on a trip as it will compress completely. I have not washed it yet so that remains to be seen.
- Yes, I recommend this productkyokoGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft and warm - what else do you need?May 11, 2021
I am over 80 and still quite active. This is great for packing to travel. Two years ago went to South Pole wish I had this coat - light, packable, convenient, looking stylish, and most of all - WARM and SOFT