EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productYACGender FemaleHeight 5'5"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsReally glad I bought it!Mar 31, 2021
Bought Dark Plum on clearance, a lovely rich color. Much to my surprise very warm with proper under layer, but doubt it at indicated lowest temperatures. Normally get XL for chest area but unavailable when purchased. It's a tad snug in chest area in this size but gives me a more fitted look around slender thighs. So very light weight and stretchy, style and color a very 'dressy' look which is what I wanted without the Velcro (ugh) at sleeves or hood with pull type strings which is unflattering unless on the slopes with a helmet. Having an extensive collection of EB outerwear, etc., this is a fine addition to it. On clearance, a rewarding bargain.
- Yes, I recommend this productCathyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsSuper LightMar 17, 2021
This parka is very thin, but very warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productIt's Drizzly HereGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSleek, warm, light as a featherFeb 8, 2021
This coat weighs next to nothing and is so much less bulky than my beloved quilted Astoria. Fits over a fleece or sweater, water-resistant, it's perfect for running errands or when the weather is in the mid-40s or above for me. I only wish the pockets were deeper. Just ordered a 2nd one!