EverTherm Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Comfort To -30
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. Revolutionary new Thindown® fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish on nylon shell
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: ThinDown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation: Certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Low-Profile Insulated Hood: Elastic binding enhances fit and comfort
- Zip-Close Hand and Interior Chest Pockets: Keep essentials secure
- Two-Way Front Zip: Increased comfort both moving and sitting
- Elastic binding at Cuffs: Seals out the cold
- Slight Drop Hem: Extended coverage
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productOffice CommuterGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityCommuteProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSurprisingly WarmFeb 22, 2020
I've been wanting a coat that is warm but not heavy. This Evertherm coat fits the bill. I've been wearing it in temperatures between 20-30 degrees and it has mostly kept me warm - as long as you're moving about. Not so much when just standing waiting for the commuter train. I'm not getting cold, but that is when I wish there was "more" coat - habit I guess! And I always wear the hood to keep the wind at bay. I'm surprised at how the jacket keeps me warm. I wish there was flannel in the pockets for better hand warming.
- Yes, I recommend this productShopperKatGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros Fitted, Not too bulkyCons Not offered in Atlantic Blue, Would love a detachable hood, Would love more pocketsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this parka....Feb 2, 2020
Purchased this along with the Evertherm BC Parka (sent that one back)....both had great features. This one is more fitted, and too tight over my heavy sweatshirts. I've been wearing my old Eddie Bauer down parka for the past 22 years, and it is still warm- the reasons I still love it is its multiple pockets and the Blueberry color. I'm keeping this Evertherm parka in Black as it is a great choice for winter days when the temp. moderates, such as late fall-late winter and early spring. Would love an Evertherm parka that combines features from the BC (heavier weight and detachable hood) and the Evertherm (more fitted), and please consider offering in multiple color choices (one of your parkas is offered in about 8 colors!), and more pockets.
- Yes, I recommend this productJJCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight warm comfortableJan 29, 2020
Light comfortable. Warm enough for commuting in a NY winter.