ClimaTrail Shorts - Color Block
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50+
Our newest active adventure shorts, these are made with a durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch mobility. They also have UPF sun protection and a super-durable water-repellent finish. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawcord waist
- Two front pockets
- Concealed coin pocket in right pocket
- Two hook-and-loop back pockets
- Color blocking on coin pocket, waistband, and back yoke
- Inseam: 5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productlovetheoutdoorsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fit and styleApr 18, 2021
I definitely emphasize comfort when shopping, but I don't want to compromise on style. I like the length of these shorts and that the legs are cut straight and don't flair out. AT 5' 4" and 145 lbs,, the shorts fit perfect and are really comfortable. A bit pricey but plan to buy in another color.
- Yes, I recommend this productLove the rainGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect shortsApr 18, 2021
These shorts are very flattering and lightweight. And the quality is amazing!
- Yes, I recommend this productRemy CGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsso cute!Mar 15, 2021
i love the look and all the details! the fabric and fit is great too,, definitely recommend!