ClimaTrail Shorts - Color Block
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50+
Our newest active adventure shorts, these are made with a durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch mobility. They also have UPF sun protection and a super-durable water-repellent finish. The fabric is slightly heavier than our Guide and Horizon collections for more year-round wear and greater durability for hiking and climbing.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Four-way active stretch for superior comfort
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Elastic/drawcord waist
- Two front pockets
- Concealed coin pocket in right pocket
- Two hook-and-loop back pockets
- Color blocking on coin pocket, waistband, and back yoke
- Inseam: 5"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjamerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsLOVE THESE SHORTSJul 21, 2021
These are so comfortable! I love the drawstring waist, verses a button. The material is so nice and seems like it would repel water well. I bought 2 pairs.
- Yes, I recommend this productNanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTrail shortsJun 12, 2021
These fit beautifully as soon as they came out of the package. Don't ride up, fit easily and flex for bending over, weeding or hiking. I love that they don't need constant tugging or adjusting. They go on and that's that! I'm older and I generally wear Capri pants, but these are a game changer for me on hot days in the high desert.
- Yes, I recommend this productlovetheoutdoorsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat fit and styleApr 18, 2021
I definitely emphasize comfort when shopping, but I don't want to compromise on style. I like the length of these shorts and that the legs are cut straight and don't flair out. AT 5' 4" and 145 lbs,, the shorts fit perfect and are really comfortable. A bit pricey but plan to buy in another color.