Stine's Favorite Waffle Sleep Shirt
Named for Christine, "Stine" Bauer, Eddie's wife, and the creator of the first women's apparel line at Eddie Bauer, this cozy waffle-stitch sleep shirt is an ultrasoft blend of cotton/polyester/spandex that is its own invitation to relax, unwind, and luxuriate.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- Raglan sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Rib-knit crew neckline
- Average length, Reg: 26"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 59% cotton/39% polyester/2% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSueGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsHappy with Purchase and Got a Second OneMay 24, 2021
Not tight like one I purchased years ago. Happy to give another try. Just the right warmth for spring time when it gets a little cool at night and early morning, but not too warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandy222Gender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsNiceFeb 14, 2021
I like the fit of this thermal better than last years but I wish they would have left the cuffs...but the quality is an upgrade. This one runs slightly larger than last year's version but feels more substantial. I also love the way the sleeves are attached...I am a fan. Very warm as well!
- Yes, I recommend this productShofGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsGreat sleepwear!Feb 12, 2021
They're a little pricey!