Cable Sleep Cardigan
Soft, warm and cozy, this is the perfect sweater to wrap up in for lounging and for casual outings.Cable-knit front with rib-knit details.
- Rib-knit hem and cuffs
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Easy: A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/34% acrylic/10% polyester/1% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTinaGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsComfortable and WarmDec 18, 2020
I first purchased this sweater in heather gray. Loved the color and the sweater - so comfortable and warm on our cool evenings. I wear it so often that I decided to buy another one so I had one to wear while the first one was air drying. I ordered the plum color. Attached is a picture of what I received. It does not look at all like the plum color on the Eddie Bauer web site. However, the label clearly states "Plum." I contacted Customer Service to try and determine if the sweater was marked incorrectly or the picture on the web site was incorrect. The agent was not able to answer my question. I was advised to return the sweater if I didn't like the color. So, while I love the sweater and would recommend it to a friend beware if you order the Plum color - you simply may receive a dark gray sweater.
- Yes, I recommend this productSnowygirlGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove Love Love!Dec 14, 2020
First I bought the pink one and then after receiving it and wearing it for a week, I couldn't wait to order the other color. It is so soft, thick, warm, and luxurious feeling. I wear it as my bathrobe, but that does mean that now I stay in my pajamas much longer than I usually would when wearing this! I'm glad I bought this on sale as the original price would have been way too much, but I will say that the quality is top-notch and I can tell this will last for many years!
- Yes, I recommend this productMimiGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove these cardigans!Mar 13, 2020
I love wearing this cardigan over my pajamas! It's very warm and snuggly especially during our northeast winter months. I just replaced the two older ones that I have had for many years. I recently wore of of them out to dinner after fracturing my wrist. It was one one of the only cardigans that I could fit over my splinted arm. No one even noticed because it is stylish too!