Field Guide Pants
These guide-built pants are up to the challenges of the field but a great choice for casual wear as well. Rugged and durable, they're water repellent, and the stretch construction ensures superior comfort.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit and ease of movement
- Multi-functional pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productMojipuertoGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Fit, MaterialConsLove these!May 15, 2019
I bought these for work. The pants taper toward the bottom, which I love. Slim look yet they don't have a constrained feel. Material feels very durable yet soft. Wish there were more colors in my size when I bought my pair. I'm 5'10", 150 lbs, and a size 8 fits nicely.
- Yes, I recommend this productValGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLove these pantsApr 16, 2019
All of your pants and shorts fit me perfectly. I'm a size 6 and yours are true to fit. Can't wait to wear these on safari.
- Yes, I recommend this productJessGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityOtherPros durable, pockets, quick-dry, true to size, water-resistantCons no petiteSturdy Outdoor Activity Pants!Jan 15, 2019
I purchased these pants looking for something that would be sturdy and dry quickly to use while rucking. These are more than I hoped! I put them to the test at a GORUCK challenge, and they were amazing. Part of the event was in the rain, then included periods of being down and moving through wet, muddy grass (not to mention sweating) and they were practically dry before I got back to my car. I'd brought a towel to sit on but didn't need it! I've since worn them for hours in the rain and have been amazed at how quickly they dry out. They handle water without making me feel like I'm wet (it's almost like wearing a raincoat on my legs). They've been comfortable in weather between 40F-65F, and I've wore them in 30s temps with leggings underneath. They breathe well, so I could see them handling summer easily. I also love the pockets! None are quite big enough for my phone, but when I wear them for a walk, I don't have an issue with it falling out; it just sticks out a little. In a surprise rain, I just turned my phone sideways; the pocket had to stretch a little to accommodate, but it went back after - plus the phone stayed dry! There's a zipper pocket that fits an ID/card and keys (it's not huge but fits a couple keys and the security is nice), plus a narrow pocket on the left leg that's perfect for a small flashlight. Sizing seemed true to size for me. I'm 5'2", 150lb, and usually wear an 8 in jeans (for reference, I wear EB's STAYSHAPE straight-leg jeans in curvy 8 short). The 8 of this pant fit me fairly well, and I think the issues I have with fit would be resolved if this was a short/petite and not regular. The waistband and a few other places are a little loose, but everything fits well enough in the hips/back that I don't have an issue with the pants sliding down. The legs are also a little long, but I don't notice once I put on boots/tennis shoes. Overall, I'd highly recommend these pants!