Field Guide Pants
These guide-built pants are up to the challenges of the field but a great choice for casual wear as well. Rugged and durable, they're water repellent, and the stretch construction ensures superior comfort.
- Flexion two-way active stretch for unrestricted mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Articulated knees for enhanced fit and ease of movement
- Multi-functional pockets
- Average inseam: Reg 32"
- Slightly Curvy: Sits below natural waist: mid-rise. Moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productGiannaGenderHeight 4'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat QualitySep 9, 2019
These pants fit great! The fabric is very similar to the Guide Pro pants but feels a bit thicker - which is exactly what I was looking for. I bought a size 2 and am 135lbs at 5'6' and they fit well except for the length which is a tiny bit too long. I'll probably hem them myself but it's not too noticeable!
- Yes, I recommend this productMojipuertoGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Fit, MaterialConsLove these!May 15, 2019
I bought these for work. The pants taper toward the bottom, which I love. Slim look yet they don't have a constrained feel. Material feels very durable yet soft. Wish there were more colors in my size when I bought my pair. I'm 5'10", 150 lbs, and a size 8 fits nicely.
- Yes, I recommend this productValGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsLove these pantsApr 16, 2019
All of your pants and shorts fit me perfectly. I'm a size 6 and yours are true to fit. Can't wait to wear these on safari.