Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
The ultimate fishing shirt, guide-built for superior performance and comfort in hot, humid conditions. AirSpace Technology uses polyester/nylon with a micro-textured interior that keeps the fabric off your skin and accelerates evaporative cooling.
- FreeDry moisture wicking
- FreeCool Pro collar lining
- FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection
- Two secure zip chest pockets, one with inner mesh pocket
- Rear mesh-lined shoulder vents
- Button-tab roll-up sleeves with asymmetric sun cuffs
- Tool loop
- Rolled-off shoulder seams for comfort with pack/wader straps
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 68% polyester/32% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productArdgroomGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityPros Kept me CoolConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeCompletely Surprise!!!Jul 17, 2019
I do not fish and have no interest in it. BUT I needed a long sleeve shirt for an outdoor activity on a hot, humid day. So, me, not sun tolerant at all, took the chance this would keep me cool and not become bogged down in the humidity and stick to me. IT DIDN'T at all!!! I barely knew I was wearing it. WIN! I ended up buying another one just so I have 2.
- Yes, I recommend this productBabboGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePockets!Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for having a practical shirt with pockets big enough to hold things! My passport will fit, small notebook, etc. The teeny little pockets on most EB women's shirts are more decorative than useful. Wish there were more shirts (and pants) with room to carry stuff.
- Yes, I recommend this productTurtleGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirtMay 27, 2019
Looks good and fits well. Very happy.