Toppenish Field Jacket
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- Secure Pocket
Our lightest field jacket features a cotton/nylon shell with dry wax finish, adjustable waist, and snap-close rear vents for enhanced mobility. Cotton corduroy trim, including at collar, front placket, cuffs, pockets, and back vents.
- StormShed® dry wax water-resistant finish
- Two snap-close bellows cargo pockets with side-entry zip hand pockets underneath
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Snap-close cuffs
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 75% cotton/25% nylon shell: 100% cotton corduroy trim
- Yes, I recommend this productBellasMomTooGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeNice fall jacketOct 31, 2018
I can wear a "S" or "PM" jacket, but prefer a "PM" for the extra shoulder/arm room. Based on other reviews, I ordered a "S" (it doesn't come in petite sizes). I think the jacket is true-to-size with generously cut shoulders/arms. So the "S" fits me nicely. I'm pretty sure a "M" would be too large for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productvicksterGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Jacket!Oct 27, 2018
This is a really beautifully made jacket - the attention to detail, the beautifully finished seams, the silky smooth lining, the corduroy collar and cuffs - pretty much everything! At first I thought the Small was too tight under the arms, so I ordered the Medium but that was way too big. I opted to keep the Small and am very pleased. I kind of wish it came in black, so that's my only "negative" and it's not really a negative. I was very fortunate to get it on sale for over 75% off.
- Yes, I recommend this productlives in washingtonGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeVery niceOct 24, 2018
Got this for my college age daughter, she really liked it. The color is on trend right now, a good brown shade without too much yellow or green. The style is great too. It did not come in petite but was able to roll up sleeves (just shows corduroy edge like collar) and snap the back a little tighter, so all good!