Freepellent™ Long-Sleeve Shirt
The shirt built for outdoor enthusiasts, whether you're hiking, camping, fishing, or hunting. Embedded in the ripstop nylon fiber is Insect Sheild® technology. The odorless treatment repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers, and midges (no-see-ums), and will stay effective through 70 washes. The lightweight fabric also has built-in UPF 50+ sun protection.
NOTE: Because this item contains insect repellent, it can only be sold and shipped within the USA.
- Insect Shield® repellent technology
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Average length: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productJunglegalGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityCampingProsConsNice shirt, I'd buy anotherJun 7, 2018
Just got this shirt yesterday. I like the fit, the style and color- just right for a trip to the bush. If there were another color, I'd buy it too ( unless it was blue, tsetse flies are attracted to blue!)
- Yes, I recommend this productRennie's MomGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat sleeve design to reduce ticks hopping onto my armsAug 13, 2018
I purchased size medium (normally size 6) and it fits well. Like how the sleeves taper to cover wrists. I get exposed to ticks in farm fields and while hunting where they get attached on my arm. This shirt should help prevent that.
- Yes, I recommend this productDianeGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsBeautiful fabric but runs smallJul 20, 2018
This is a great outdoor top, quick dry and comfortable, but it runs very small. I typically wear a size medium (12) too so I ordered a large so it would be comfortable in the outdoors. I can JUST get it buttoned across the bust. A big disappointment in an otherwise great top.