1936 Model Skyliner Hunting Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- Water Repellent
A truly functional outdoorswoman jacket with universal appeal, this is a remake of our original Skyliner, the first down jacket patented in America. It features a waxed cotton/polyester shell with leather shooting patches and collar stand, as well as leather trim on the bellows shell pockets. 550 fill Premium Down provides ultralight warmth.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormShed® water-repellent waxed finish on fabric shell
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Rear hull/game pocket
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
- Placket covers front zipper and snaps to protect gun stock
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 54% cotton/46% polyester shell: leather overlays
- SMACGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLovely coat!Oct 22, 2019
Nice well made coat, impressed with the quality. Originally ordered the XS, but S is what I needed, so had to return XS in exchange for my size. It definitely is true to size or even a wee bit snug around the hips and waist.
- Yes, I recommend this productLulu13Gender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityProsConsGREAT jacket! warm & deep pocketsApr 3, 2019
Beautifully made/designed jacket. Feel that it will last for a long time. Classic style and neutral color appealed to me along with the wind/water resistance. Won't be hunting - just dog walking in a cold winter climate.
- Yes, I recommend this productBallet GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'3"TypeActivityOtherProsConsAmazing Coat!Feb 27, 2019
I love this updated Skyliner from the Sportshop. Very warm and fits perfectly. Very stylish. Well made and good quality.