Daybreak IR Full-Zip Jacket
FreeHeat IR technology is printed on the interior of this fleece field jacket to reflect body heat back towards the skin, providing an extra measure warmth. CORDURA overlays at the shoulders and lower back add welcome durability when moving through thick brush.
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% polyester shell: 100% nylon overlays
- Yes, I recommend this productJamie | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSlim Fit and FlatteringMar 13, 2019
As other reviewers mentioned, this fleece fits a bit slimmer than other jackets I've purchased from EB, and I have to say it's definitely not the warmest fleece. I ordered a regular XS because I have a long, thin torso, and it fits perfectly. I had my eye on this fleece for a while, but initially held off because it's polyester. Was pleasantly surprised to find that the exterior looks and feels very much like wool. The overlays feel somewhat thin, but they look nice and I've found even thin cordura to be very durable in the past. The only thing I dislike is that the pockets are lined only with mesh. While I'm sure this helps the jacket breathe, I'm worried I'll end up with holes in my pockets. I carry keys which sometimes do a number on mesh linings over time. Overall better quality than I thought it would be and the cut and style is very flattering. That being said, I probably would not purchase this fleece at full price.
- Yes, I recommend this productTeeEmmDubya | Verified userGenderHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkProsConsLove it!Mar 11, 2019
I love the jacket so much that I have bought 3 of them. My 1st one was a tad short in the arms, but there were no larger sizes so I settled. I wanted a larger fit in the jacket, but the store never got anymore in so I got the men's jacket. I like it a lot as well, but it didn't have the feminine I liked. So when I saw the website had the larger size, I seized the opportunity to get the one I wanted to get in the first place. I have no regrets, because I wear the jackets so much, having 3 will allow them to last longer. I couldn't find anymore in the
- Yes, I recommend this productkatebrd | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsGreat jacketFeb 16, 2019
Very warm and comfortable jacket