MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Field Vest
Our lightwest, warmest, insulated field layer. Water-repellent ripstop nylon shell is reinforced with ultra-durable CORDURA® nylon overlays at yoke and chest. Each individual cluster of the 700 fill StormDown® insulation has been treated with durable water-repellent (DWR) technology so the ultralight, ultrawarm down retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions.
- StormRepel® Super DWR on shell for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Trackmydown individual down supply tracking information on garment
- Fleece-lined collar to prevent chafing
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 24.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRetired and loving it | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Launders easily., Multiple pockets (inside and out), Purchased on Clearance plus additional discountConsGreat for layeringApr 6, 2019
Plan to wear now for transitioning into spring. Looking forward to wearing on a trip to South Africa.
- Yes, I recommend this productCJ | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsLove it!Mar 30, 2019
I love it so much I bought two, a small to wear over shirts and a medium to wear over fleece or down jackets. Works great for our ever changing Michigan weather. It is very durable material and warmth without the bulk. I gave them 5 stars for value because I got them on clearance.
- Yes, I recommend this productRachelrun | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros nice fit, sleek, warmConsNice VestMar 9, 2019
I got this because it went on sale for a lower price than the usual down vests. It is almost as good as those but slightly different. The good thing is it has a nice, slimming fit. It is sleek and thin but still warm. It is a combination of fabrics, not only down. Around the neck is a lightweight fleece. Under the arms is a slightly stretchy fabric. It isn't puffy. Even the quilted areas are a bit thin. I have come to decide these features do not take away from the quality of the vest even though overall, it probably has less warmth that certain other vests. To go for a walk in leggings and a fitted top with a vest on top, I'd wear this vest. To go hiking in the winter where my down vest is a critical part of keeping warm in layers, I'd wear my puffier vest that has more down. I'd say this one is just at the edge where performance changes over to fashion. But for around town or walks, that is good.