MicroTherm® 2.0 Down FIeld Jacket
- Temp Rating
Innovative warmth, lightweight versatility, zero bulk. Patented micro-channel construction of the water-repellent ripstop nylon shell streamlines the look, enhances the thermal efficiency, and is reinforced with ultra-durable CORDURA® nylon overlays at yoke and elbows. Each individual cluster of the 700 fill StormDown® insulation has been treated with durable water-repellent (DWR) technology so the ultralight, ultrawarm down retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR on shell for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Trackmydown individual down supply tracking information on garment
- Stretch panels behind shoulders and under arms enhance mobility
- Fleece-lined collar to prevent chafing
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 25.5"
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productRick | Verified userGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons5 Stars across the board....Jan 9, 2019
Tops in quality and service...
- Yes, I recommend this productLuis | Verified userGender MaleHeight 4'6"TypeActivityGiftProsConsHappy wifeJan 5, 2019
Gave to my wife for Christmas and shes more than delighted.
- Yes, I recommend this productGirlGoneFishing | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityCampingPros Comfortable, Durable, Good Looking!, WarmCons Feathers sneak out occasionallyLove at second sight!Oct 7, 2018
I bought this coat in June for the fall and hoped the reinforced shoulders, elbows, and backside would help while I'm out hunting, fishing, backpacking or snow camping. At first I wasn't sure about the reinforced areas, but after wearing the coat for a few days, I fell in love. I had on a short sleeve and a long sleeve thin base layer in 28 degrees and I was never cold. I am thoroughly impressed with this lightweight compact size heat provider. My boyfriend was so impressed, he has ordered himself this year's upgraded model. I'm 5'3", 136 pounds and I purchased the petite medium and have plenty of room for layers and free, unrestricted movement.