MicroTherm® 2.0 Down FIeld Jacket
- Temp Rating
- Fill Power
- DWR Down
- StormRepel Super DWR
Innovative warmth, lightweight versatility, zero bulk. Patented micro-channel construction of the water-repellent ripstop nylon shell streamlines the look, enhances the thermal efficiency, and is reinforced with ultra-durable CORDURA® nylon overlays at yoke and elbows. Each individual cluster of the 700 fill StormDown® insulation has been treated with durable water-repellent (DWR) technology so the ultralight, ultrawarm down retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR on shell for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Trackmydown individual down supply tracking information on garment
- Stretch panels behind shoulders and under arms enhance mobility
- Fleece-lined collar to prevent chafing
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Average length: Reg Small 25.5"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTin LidGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsExcellent JacketDec 6, 2019
Purchased as a gift for my wife. She absolutely loves it and wears it every chance she gets. Quality of product, as always is top notch.
- Yes, I recommend this productNadsterGender FemaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityHikingProsConsVery nice room in the shoulders!Nov 12, 2019
I was lucky to find this jacket on the sales rack and was pleasantly surprised that though not a tall, the sleeves are long enough. I'm 6', 180lbs, and the regular large is fitted but comfortable. I usually have issues with tightness in the shoulders, but not with this jacket. I also love that it's curved and longer in the back...so no ride up, either. Went for a brisk walk in a 50F windy day, wearing just a t-shirt and I got almost too hot. Also, so far no feathers flying which I've had a problem with in the past. I'm very happy with my purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productRickGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsCons5 Stars across the board....Jan 9, 2019
Tops in quality and service...