Water Guide Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking and sun protection technologies make this polyester sleeveless shirt a great choice when you're on the water, traveling, or at home enjoying a backyard barbecue.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Chest tool loop
- Secure zip pocket along side seam at right hip
- Length, Small: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEdieEdieGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy TreatJan 12, 2020
I bought this for myself on sale. It's a treat to myself (and to remind me that summer will come again soon). It fits great. I won't use it for fishing but I will love it for hiking.
- Yes, I recommend this productChic Yet CasualGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect Active Shirt!Nov 18, 2019
Love the no-wrinkle, lightweight but tightly woven durable fabric. Cut is immaculate, similar to a tailored designer shirt. And no sloppy, underwear-baring gaping armholes! Bonus on-seam zippered pockets at the hem which safely store small items. Bought both the white (LOVE Eddie Bauer's BRIGHT WHITES) and blue. Great for hot Scottsdale summers and layering the rest of the year!
- Yes, I recommend this productMargaretGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat shirt!Sep 15, 2019
I love these shirts! They are so comfortable and great for travel, especially in hot weather.