Water Guide Sleeveless Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
Moisture-wicking and sun protection technologies make this polyester sleeveless shirt a great choice when you're on the water, traveling, or at home enjoying a backyard barbecue.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Chest tool loop
- Secure zip pocket along side seam at right hip
- Length, Small: 27.5"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDebsOpGenderHeight 5'7"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this shirt!Oct 28, 2021
It's comfortable but stylish too. One drawback I have with the large is it's pretty form fitting and if you're busty and need to drop a few pounds it might be a little gapping in the fit. I plan on losing that middle weight a bit and it should be find by next Spring. I feel I could golf in it, go to dinner in it. It packs beautifully and looks dressier than most sleeveless shirts with a pair of slacks or shorts to go out to dinner based on it's crispness.
- Yes, I recommend this product8greatdogsGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Easy Care, QualityConsperfect for golfOct 19, 2021
Crisp, colorful tailored look perfect for golf. Love the hidden seam pocket. Pretty pale purple color. Nice sale price.
- Yes, I recommend this productSaclacyGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSuper shirt for travelingAug 5, 2021
I usually buy tall XL but that was unavailable. The regular XL was just fine. Love the color and the fit. It will be going on many trips this summer