Water Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Breathable FreeDry polyester wicks moisture when the day heats up, while FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin. Built as an all-purpose, highly efficient travel/fishing shirt, this button-front classic is equally at home at a backyard barbecue.
- Roll-tab sleeves provide easy adjustment
- Back cape vent
- Articulated sun cuffs for added protection
- Chest tool loop
- Hidden back zip pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productTurtleGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery attractiveNov 4, 2019
Great looking shirt and very comfortable. I am pleased. Love the color. Very vibrant.
- Yes, I recommend this productYogaMomGenderHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsLightweight and versatileSep 6, 2019
I picked this up in the store on clearance and half off, so it was a good buy, but it's also a very attractive and versatile shirt. Very lightweight, so I can wear it in the warmer weather when kayaking or hiking and want to keep the sun off of my arms. It's nice enough that I can wear it out to dinner later, although I did have to carefully remove the sport shop logo on the sleeve to make it more presentable. (Note to manufacturers: I get that you want us to advertise your clothes for you, but can you maybe put logos on less visible places, like maybe the bottom of the shirt, more like the "Free Dry" label on this one? If the shirt garners compliments, the wearer can simply say "Thanks, I got it at Eddie Bauer.") I typically wear Eddie Bauer medium shirts (I'm 5'3", 135 lbs.) and this fit true to size (although I always try on shirts before ordering now, as sizes seem to fluctuate a lot from year to year). The chambray blue color is nice!
- CONNIEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsTravel shirtAug 9, 2019
Love it comfortable and packed with few wrinkles