Water Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Breathable FreeDry polyester wicks moisture when the day heats up, while FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin. Built as an all-purpose, highly efficient travel/fishing shirt, this button-front classic is equally at home at a backyard barbecue.
- Roll-tab sleeves provide easy adjustment
- Back cape vent
- Articulated sun cuffs for added protection
- Chest tool loop
- Hidden back zip pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- CONNIEGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsTravel shirtAug 9, 2019
Love it comfortable and packed with few wrinkles
- Yes, I recommend this productDeeGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirtJun 2, 2019
Originally bought in white and then added the pink. Perfect shirt for traveling in Egypt where it was 115 degrees. Great vents, lightweight and great clean look
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbie GGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Purchase!!!May 17, 2019
I bought this shirt for gardening and short hikes. It was a lifesaver. I usually get sun rashes when outdoor in the hot sun. I was protected without extra weight. Drys quickly. Wish I bought a medium rether than small because I like my clothes loose. I got lots of compliments wearing the coral!!