Water Guide Long-Sleeve Shirt
- UPF 50+
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
Breathable FreeDry polyester wicks moisture when the day heats up, while FreeShade UPF 50+ sun protection shields skin. Built as an all-purpose, highly efficient travel/fishing shirt, this button-front classic is equally at home at a backyard barbecue.
- Roll-tab sleeves provide easy adjustment
- Back cape vent
- Articulated sun cuffs for added protection
- Chest tool loop
- Hidden back zip pocket
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productDee | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove this shirtJun 2, 2019
Originally bought in white and then added the pink. Perfect shirt for traveling in Egypt where it was 115 degrees. Great vents, lightweight and great clean look
- Yes, I recommend this productDebbie G | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeExcellent Purchase!!!May 17, 2019
I bought this shirt for gardening and short hikes. It was a lifesaver. I usually get sun rashes when outdoor in the hot sun. I was protected without extra weight. Drys quickly. Wish I bought a medium rether than small because I like my clothes loose. I got lots of compliments wearing the coral!!
- Yes, I recommend this productEddieBauerFan | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat travel shirt!May 2, 2019
Great travel shirt, well made, true to size, has good sunblocking and easy care. Although it was wrinkled in the package, the wrinkles came out after washing and drying. The bittersweet is a nice coral color. Like another reviewer, I didn't like the small "sport shirt" label on the sleeve but it was easy to remove. Got a great price on this shirt combining a 50% off sale and rewards coupon.